Creation of requirements and specifications for integration of scientific journals in the database of SCOPUS
SCOPUS is the search service of bibliographic and references (citations) of Elsevier and is supplied through the platform Sci Verse. It is considered the largest in the world database of references and summaries of prestigious international bibliography with smart tools to help the recovery, search, resolution and visualization of sections information per interest field.
It includes over 21,000 titles from 5,000 publishers worldwide, 49 million registrations (78% with abstracts), over 5.5 million documents of conferences and the 100% coverage of Medline.
The role and responsibility of Zita company regards the excellent technical preparation of scientific journals for the submission to the database based on the specifications that have been announced. The preparation concerns either new publications that will be designed with the appropriate technical way, from the beginning or existing publications.
The professional and specialized staff of Zita has the potential, based on its experience and deep study to help and support the Scientific Societies, in the integration bid of their existing magazines in the SCOPUS.
• Scrutiny of the magazine
• Inventory of the shortcomings of publication for its integration in the database
• Filling the gaps/shortcomings in order the magazine be complete based technical conditions for the submission to the database
• Technical support during the whole procedure
• Appropriate submission timing
The main points of the comparative advantage of Zita, are:
• Knowledge of all technical specifications that are required
• Continuous information and education by national and international media
• The Design Platform of the electronic journal based on the specifications, which is a unique and innovative tool